This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now
Top view

The outside switches are labelled "B" for bypass, and the center has two LED indicators for "S" as in "solid state" and "T" as in "tube." The large knob is the phaser rate/speed control, and the smaller knobs are the gain, tone, and volume controls for the tube and solid state circuits.